KNU offers the following scholarships:
- Merit based scholarships.
- Students topping the department will be given 50% scholarship on his or her monthly tuition fee.
- Students whose GPA is 4.4 in the final exam of the semester will be given 30% scholarship in his or her monthly tuition fee.
- Graduation Scholarship.
(Bachelor graduates wishing to pursue his or her master’s degree in India)
- The scorer of the bachelor program will be given 50% discount in his or her monthly fee.
- Students whose GPA is 4.4 will be given 30% discount in his or her monthly tuition fee.
Financial Restriction: those having financial problem will be given discount after evaluating or research and district director or residence confirmation.