Khana-e-Noor Institute of higher education provides a culturally progressive, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art education program serving students in different fields of studies ( Economics, Administration, Computer science, law and political science and engineering ) in a four-years university bachelor programs at the university level. It is committed to educating each student intellectually, aesthetically, physically, and spiritually in a culturally diverse community. Guided by the principles of truth, simplicity, and peaceful resolution of conflict, Khana-e-Noor Institute of higher education offers each student a challenging education that develops intellectual abilities and ethical and social values to support a productive life of leadership and service for the community and entire humanity at large.
Based on the mission it has, KIHE offers admission to students of the highest intellectual potential, irrespective of social, racial, religious and financial consideration.
Admission in all programs will be purely on merit basis unless there is a clear government notification for private universities regarding seats distribution.
The admission will be based on the result of Entry Test which is conducted each time for Admission.
In case two are more student secure same marks, both or all of them shall be allowed for admission.
The Admission Form Consists of:
- Admission form consists of questions, where you will be required to input essential data about your application
- further pages allowing you to supporting materials for your application
- a reference requiring you to register your referees, e-mail address and other details.
- an Application Inspector to check that you have answered all mandatory questions
- a declaration for you to read and confirm regarding the information and documentation provided in your application
Note: while facing any problems and difficulties filling the form, you can contact the admission department or admission officer.
In addition to the on-going faculties, a Department of English is also working in the capacity of an institute. It offers courses like CEL, DEL, TOEFL, IELTS and TOEIC.
The university is benchmark of academic excellence. Seminars, workshops, moots, and symposia are the radiant entities of the elevated academic standards that are kept aloof at Khana-e-Noor Institute of Higher Education Kabul.
Filling in the Form
- Your personal details
- Your contact details
- Nationality and citizenship
- Ethnicity monitoring
- Disability Support
- Criminal Convictions
- About your qualification
- Studying at more than one institution
- Your Language skills and admission tests
- About your funding
KIHE offers the following scholarships:
- Merit based scholarships.
- Students topping the department will be given 50% scholarship on his or her monthly tuition fee.
- Students whose GPA is 4.4 in the final exam of the semester will be given 30% scholarship in his or her monthly tuition fee.
- Graduation Scholarship.
(Bachelor graduates wishing to pursue his or her master’s degree in India)
- The scorer of the bachelor program will be given 50% discount in his or her monthly fee.
- Students whose GPA is 4.4 will be given 30% discount in his or her monthly tuition fee.
- Financial Restriction:
- Payment must be made for each individual application submitted. Applications cannot be processed and will not be considered before full payment is made.
Paying the application fee
Payment must be made for each individual application submitted. Applications cannot be processed and will not be considered before full payment is made.
Submitting your application
The Application Inspector will check that you have provided all mandatory data in the application form before you can submit the application.
Once your application has been submitted, you cannot replace any attached documentation, or change any details relating to the program of study, including Program preference, so please check very carefully before you submit your application.
By submitting an application you are confirming that all of the information provided is, to the best of your knowledge, true, accurate, current and complete, and that you will promptly notify the University if any information should change in order to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are also confirming that the information contained in your application, including all supporting work, is entirely your own original work, except where clearly indicated, and does not contain any plagiarized elements (for further information, please see our guidance on plagiarism). You will be required to confirm a declaration with your application to this effect.
For the Further Information
Address :Khana-e-Noor Institute of Higher education, Shashdarak, Kabul, Afghanistan
Tel : 0093 794262626, 0093 794252526